At Meyer Engineers, Ltd. our construction administration staff is highly qualified and totally committed to the efficient management of projects. Our staff members have many years of hands-on experience in the administration of all types of civil, architectural and construction projects in general.
We offer construction administration, inspection and project management in the following areas.USACE New Orleans District - Construction Management
We have a great deal of experience in providing Quality Assurance representatives on federal projects throughout the South for the New Orleans District of the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Gulf Intracoastal Waterway West Closure Complex
- USACE Construction Management
- USACE Emergency Procurement
- USACE Quality Assurance
We provide construction administration and inspection on engineering projects including:
- DOTD St. Charles Avenue
- Levee Repair
- Sewerage and Waterlines - New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board
We provide construction administration on architectural projects including:
- Building Construction & Renovations
- Roof Replacement
- Site Work
PROJECT Management – Property Acquisition/Facility Management
- Project management services for a $23 million sewerage project in the Lafitte, LA area.
- Property acquisition services for various projects, as well as development of computer-generated facility management services for buildings and site developments