Drainage projects require keen strategic planning capabilities and a great deal of specialized knowledge – two things that our company has in abundance. From preparing a master plan for a large drainage district to construction of pump stations to simple roadside drainage projects – our expertise in the area of drainage is unsurpassed.
Drainage projects completed by Meyer include:
- Preparation of a Drainage Master Plan for Drainage District Nine, a 12,500-acre watershed in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Preparation of an Interior Drainage Master Plan for the City of Mandeville
- Drainage Pump Stations from 3,000 cfs to 30 cfs, including the Whitney-Barataria Pump Station and Highway 45 Pump Station in Jefferson Parish, LA – as well as the Hackberry Pump Station in Lulling, LA
- Major drainage structures including improvements at Whitney Avenue Canal, Weyerauch Canal, Oakwood Canal and Gardere Canal in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Numerous roadside drainage projects