Meyer Engineers, Ltd. offers exciting opportunities to create rewarding careers in the engineering and architectural industries. We offer a variety of positions for qualified candidates and we periodically post job openings on this page listing current positions available. Check back frequently to discover your opportunity to become part of the Meyer team.
Please feel free to contact us and submit your resume as soon as possible.
Current jobs available:
Engineer in Training (E.I.T.)
Meyer Engineers, Ltd. is currently looking for engineer-in-training (E.I.T.) to join our staff. Please submit your resume using the link above.
Meyer Engineers, Ltd. is currently looking for a licensed architect who:
- Is self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Is licensed to practice architecture in the State of Louisiana.
- Has at least ten years experience practicing architecture.
- Has experience writing technical specifications.
- Ideally has experience with healthcare, education, sports, and government facilities.
- Has experience in preparing cost estimates.
- Has good knowledge of Louisiana Public Bid Law.
- Has excellent computer skills.
- Is proficient in AutoCAD (desirable), Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).