Years of hands-on experience have put Meyer Engineers, Ltd. among the region’s foremost experts in the design and construction of roadways. From new road construction to resurfacing projects and street rehabilitation programs – we have the skill and experience to design and build top-quality roadways for any community or project.
Roadway projects completed or under design by Meyer include:
- LA Highways 431 and 934 in Ascension Parish, LA
- The DOTD Paths to Progress Program in Orleans, Jefferson, and St. Bernard Parish
- Treme-Lafitte Recovery Road Repairs in New Orleans, LA
- Loyola Drive & Vintage Drive in Kenner, LA
- LA Highway 59 Curve Re-alignment in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- U.S. Route 190 and Fremeaux Road in Slidell, LA
- Galvez Street Complete Reconstruction in New Orleans, LA
Jeff Burst, P.E.
Project Management Administrator, LA DOTD